PERSONAL BRANDING COACH
- Internationally Certified ‘Train the Trainer’ by T Harv Eker
- Certified Image and Personal Branding Consultant from the Image Consulting Business Institute(affiliated to Conselle Institute of Image Management, USA)
- Corporate Trainer
- NLP Practitioner and Life Coach
- Soft Skills Trainer by Scottish Qualifications Authority and NABET (Government of India).
- Completed Train the Trainer by NABET
- 13 years of experience working with MNC’s (Siemens, Cisco)
Not getting noticed, not taken seriously, not getting as many opportunities at work as desired, feeling less confident, unnecessary conflicts at work or home.
If any of the above is real for you, I totally understand it. I have seen it, overcome it and that’s what I help others with now because SKY is the limit for all of us.
I have been a regular girl all my life and followed a very safe path. Did my computer engineering, worked with IT companies for about a decade. Until last few years, when I started getting bored of my job and also realized that my creativity and purpose in life were not utilized to the fullest, even if I could get opportunities to travel abroad for work. And it drove me to experiment and do something new.
Driven by my passion, I got myself certified as Image and Personal Branding Consultant and NLP Coach, and founded my first company World of WOW.
I believe the best project you can ever work upon is “YOU”. I help people in knowing and projecting their best version, and thereby becoming a magnet for opportunities. I want people to change the way they look at themselves which impacts the way others look and treat them. It boosts one’s confidence and helps them in accomplishing their goal and achieve success faster.
In the last few years as a Personal Branding Consultant I have worked on extremely exciting projects like being Image and Branding Consultant for national and international speakers for India’s biggest TEDx event ( TEDxDelhi) for two consecutive years, corporate trainings for various companies including Mercer, NIIT, GE Healthcare, Cisco and many more, conducted more than 30 open events on body image positivity.
I have also been a TEDxSpeaker wherein I gave a talk on Being your Best Visual Resume.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJCAQ0eipUg)
My journey from a less confident person who never got onto a stage to TEDx stage has been amazing and that’s why I want to make everyone’s life journey an amazing one. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
An IIM Indore alumnus, Pallav encourages customer-centric mindset to foster and maintain highest standards of client delight. To drive this, he strongly believes in process-oriented and tech-supported operations, which ensure smooth and error-free functioning.
He has over 12 years of experience with sustained success in developing & implementing processes and sales strategies. He brings with him an attitude of action-oriented planning and results-oriented decision-making.
- MSc Food science and Nutrition.
- UK certified Diabetes educator.
- Life member of Indian Dietetics Association.
- 5 years of work experience as Clinical Nutritionist at multi-speciality hospitals and Corporate Clinical Nutritionist at MNCs in Bangalore.
- M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Life member of Indian Dietetics Association
- Trained in Food Microbiology & Biochemistry
- Trained in Biomedical Nanotechnology
- Trained in Nutrigenomics
- MSc Food Science And Nutrition
- Life Time member of Indian Dietetics Association
- Trained as Diabetes Educator by Utkarsh
- 6 year of work experience as Clinical Dietitian at Multi-Specialty Hospital and health centre and food expert in Corporate Sector like Nestle